Picture Potluck

Nothing really going on to write about...So I thought I'd throw out some random pictures...


This is a chalk drawing of a classic painting. Denny did this at the recent Sayler Park Harvest Festival.


I took this picture at Kings Island this past summer. I liked how the flag looked translucent in the mist from the fountain.


Me and my beautiful Mommy!



I'm not sure if maybe this was a costume party? I have a vague recollection of this day. :) Just kidding...Those are my two bestest friends, Lori on the left and Gina on the right. I have known Lori since high school (and she still loves me!) and Gina since the 2nd grade!!! She is like my sister. I barely remember life without her!


These politically incorrect salt shakers were at the "Nostalgia Store" in Missouri. I didn't know whether to laugh or be offended.


Bentley...A ball of cuteness.

Comments

melanie said…
Wow on the chalk design! And anyone who loves their mom and still calls her mommy is great in my book.
Are you going tomorrow night?
Helen Ann said…
I will be at the Eichhorns offering candy and prayer to their 'hood. We usually do that here on my street but my prayin' group isn't available so I will be joining Don and Margaret. Have fun with the kiddies!
melanie said…
You have fun too. I thought you might be at the Blast. We're going over there after we're finished here.
Helen Ann said…
I think the Blast is a fab idea - but honestly, after working all week with kids I kind of like my weekends off... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Relationship vs. evidence

Alan Alda's seven quick questions

Why Good People Stay